DigiScope’s intuitive Microsoft Outlook like interface allows for rapid navigation to any location within an Exchange database or PST file. Utilize the drag-and-drop functionality to restore mailboxes, folders, messages, contacts, schedules and other email items directly to a production Exchange server.
SingleTouch Restore specific mailbox, folder or item
1. Mount the Offline database and ensure you can connect to the target Production server via DSAdmin before starting the restoration.
2. Drag-and-Drop the source data to the desired target location.
Additional Drag-n-Drop Information
- You can multi-select items using CTRL and SHIFT Keys and the drag-n-drop the entire item set to the desired location
- Mailboxes and folders may not be multi-selected so you must drag-and-drop mailboxes and folders one at a time.
NOTE 1: If you dont want to restore an entire mailbox or folder you can implement filters.
- Mailboxes, folders and items can be drag-and-dropped to the original information store, mailbox and folder location or into an alternate mailbox or folder, if desired.
- Copying items to a location (original or alternate) will place them within the designated location without any notification or prompting.
- Copying an entire mailbox or folder via drag-and-drop will act differently depending upon the Drag-And-Drop Options set in the DigiScope® Options Configuration Dialog.
SUPPORT: If you experience issues, have questions or need assistance with Exchange or PST file data recovery after following these instructions please Open a New Support Ticket or if you already have a ticket open reply with details and we will be happy to assist.