We know that word of mouth is the best way to spread the word about any product, and we want you to be so satisfied that you tell everyone you know about DigiScope. To provide you with complete peace of mind we are so confident you will love DigiScope that we offer a 30-day Money Back Guarantee.
DigiScope Try-Before-You-Buy DEMO MODE
DigiScope includes an embedded Try-Before-You-Buy DEMO MODE license so we strongly recommend that you download, install, and test DigiScope prior to making a purchase.
FREE Technical Support during Try-Before-You-Buy DEMO MODE
During your Try-Before-You-Buy evaluation of DigiScope, our support staff is available to assist with installation, configuration or questions you have via e-mail, telephone & if desired remote screen share. If you have ANY questions or problems with DigiScope, please first check the Documentation and Knowledge Base articles and then if needed open a support case and our team will work with you to resolve any issues or questions you may have.
Guidelines for DigiScope Refund
Lucid8 is committed to 100% customer satisfaction with a full 30 day money back guarantee when the Lucid8 support team determines the software will not function due to material issues within DigiScope that cannot be resolved, however before a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) can be issued the customer must;
- Open a support incident & follow all requests & actions as directed by the Lucid8 Support Team
- If Lucid8 Support cannot resolve or provide a work around for the issue nor duplicate the issue within the Lucid8 lab, customer must provide Lucid8 Support
- For O365 related issues the DSAdmin365 credentials along with any offline Exchange databases required to replicate the issue
- For On-Premises Exchange Servers or offline database related issues a physical copy of affected customers database files must be sent to our lab for reproduction, analysis and remediation. In such cases we will provide an address to send the files on portable media or instructions for uploading the files to our secure FTP server
- If desired Lucid8 & Customer will execute the Lucid8 Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) before sending in a copy of the database files or delivery of access credentials
- Upon completion of all required steps if the issue is caused by a bug within the DigiScope product and cannot be resolved in a timely manner the refund will be issued
NOTE: If customer purchases DigiScope and no licensing associated with that order has been generated and refund is requested within 30 days of the original purchase date, we will gladly issue a credit for purchase of another Lucid8 product or service in the future.