How do I obtain Support or Technical Assistance with DigiScope?
Modified on: Wed, 6 Jan, 2016 at 8:57 PM
We are here to help!While our customers are given first priority, if you are evaluating one of our products and require assistance we will be happy to assist by phone, email, or WebEx to resolve your issue in the most expedient manner. That said we offer multiple paths for self-service as well as direct assistance from our support team. Below are the available methods to obtain support;
- Start by searching this Knowledge Base as it contains the most commonly asked questions and is constantly being updated.
Review the Online DigiScope Documentation as it contains a great level of detail.
- If you have already registered on our website you can submit a New Support Ticket" which will be routed to one of our specialist for review.
- If you have not yet registered please register on our website and upon completion you can;
- Download DigiScope and obtain a DEMO license.
- Obtain FREE Support by submitting a "New Support Ticket" which will be routed to one of our specialist for review.
- Access our Community forums to review Announcements, Tips and Tricks, or Post feature requests and interact with other DigiScope customers
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.